About The Cold Cut...

The musings of a teenage audiophile. Indie, Rock, Hip-Hop, Rap, Dance, Dubstep, Garage, Metal... music crosses all boundaries. The Cold Cut is devoted to giving you a taste of what's going on in music at the moment.

About Me

A 17 year old taking his first tentative steps into the world of blogging. In my first year, its been up and down, from the slow first months to a busy time around the one year anniversary.

The Cold Cut... Version 2.0

Finally. I can almost hear you breathe a sigh of relief. The Cold Cut has been looking a bit dated recently; my writing has come on in leaps and bounds (or so I'm told!), my reputation is starting to build, but I felt like the appearance of my blog was holding me back. Now, its time to become part of the major league. Welcome to The Cold Cut Version 2.0.

The new template has been a long time coming; this one looks a lot more professional, and forced me to learn my way around HTML. I can change the polaroid, and might even set it up so it changes between multiple images each time the page is refreshed. Ooh- edgy!

I hope this is a bit easier on the eyes. What caused the rapid change? Well, given 3 of my tracks sit in the 1, 2 and 3 most popular tracks spot on the hype machine (and another at 5!), I thought it was about time for something new...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I like your taste.

  2. Jon Sidwell said...
     

    Hey man, havent been on your site for a little while. Really like the new layout!

    Sid
    www.musicliberation.blogspot.com

  3. Will said...
     

    Sid, cheers. I've been checking out Music Liberation quite a lot- the new banner is nice.

    Nice to see that you have a myspace- you've got loads of friends! Has anything positive come of your myspace?

    People come to my blog quite a lot from music liberation- cheers for the hits. I told a guy called webbafied to email you- did you check out his stuff? Its pretty good...

  4. Jon Sidwell said...
     

    Yeah i did, his justice remix album is pretty good! Ive also just read your post on him which was weird, but then seeing as you sent him my way i now understand lol.

    Im going to be having an interview with him on my blog pretty soon.

    I get lots of friend requests from bands, some good, but most are pretty generic and dont really make an impression...but then you get one that does and it makes it all worth it.

Post a Comment